Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tonights Show! Debauchery Will Ensue

Here's the link guys and be sure to check out the iTunes store for "Football from Mass to Miami" and "Game Time Sports" archived episodes. Great listens if you haven't heard them yet.  Just go to the iTunes store and search "MichaelFelder" (all one word).http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/27329 <http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/27329>  

Well folks let's start at the start and that means the Lakers are champions and I'll have to detail my bet that I lost to a local radio personality as well as to my dad.  We'll also talk about the LA title in terms of WVU styled damage and the idiocy that ensued.  I've also got some NBA draft news that might wow you but most likely will have Bobcats fans opening their eyes to the travesty that is about to occur unless they listen to me. 

We'll also go off the beaten path with the latest Erin Andrews news, the saddest thing to occur on a tennis court in quite some time and the best MMA news I've ever heard.  Personally I'm not an MMA guy so don't worry I wont be breaking down the next "Nobody I know" vs "Other guy I've never heard of" fight. 

Also Coaches on Twitter is silent but Players got twitter popping this time for news that is the best for a celtics great since the KG trade.  Also Lebron hits the White House, the Astros still suck and... 

The Stallworth incident.  I promise you this, my opinion doesn't change one iota.

Photo from EDSBS
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry