Saturday, June 20, 2009

Official "Confirmed Kills Blog Roll"

Folks the day is about to officially kick off and thus the blog is rolling for your dumbself. Seeing as we are clearly football first I'll sprinkle random ACC knowledge into the days coming posts.

Actually on second thought I'll just sprinkle them into the comments section to keep things awesome!

I'll kick off with a quote about my (not) favorite tennis player Amelie Mauresmo and please feel free to add your own soul stealing diatribes.

"She had an Adam's apple as big as her balls and her hands were the size of Andre the Giants."

Its about to get grazy for this blogger!

"And remember, you can't get a butthole pregnant"
-Crandall Lea

And yes that is a beautiful matress stain. BYAAaaaaaaAAAAH!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Michael Felder said...

First update! Jen is losing Nicole is beautiful and Justin vs Felder is an epic battle of sweet sweet liver proportions. Plus wings!

Unknown said...

here's an update from my life. i lost my phone today and my texts from last night were WEIRD. whoever finds it is going to be laughing at me for years.