Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Chronicles of FELDER

Hey folks,

We've got another edition of The Chronicles and that means we're catching you up to speed on the haps in the world of Mike Felder.

First up I'm dominating a couple of articles including The ACC in Metaphors as well as another Occam's Razor piece. Both to be debuted later this week for you assclowns.

Secondly we'll knock out some radio work including an appearance on http://kkay1590.com with Brian Scott as I break down a little ACC/SEC football. We'll knock out Clemson, Virginia and possibly Duke on the ACC front and Vandy, Arkansas and Kentucky on the SEC front homies.

In other news please believe me when I say that the show will go on tonight. My co-host returns and we've got plenty to dish about;

Stallworth, Favre, Artie Lange, Sammy Sosa and plenty of obscure sports stories. Not to leave out Big Ben again proving he's the best since Bradshaw.

Click the widget on the side and let's get "grazy" folks!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: