Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ACC Player You Oughta Know

Yeah, before you all start getting on my case I've been working two jobs, walking twelve miles uphill both ways plus catching, killing and skinning my own meat before cooking it over a fire I made from rubbing sticks together.

With that said we're a little behind schedule so with out further ado I bring you one of the several ACC Players You Oughta Know:

Willie Young

The senior out of NC State is one of the nations elite defensive ends and at 6'4" 255 lbs he's got the prototypical size that's a mist for the NFL. With a team leading 12 sacks Young returns for his final season after flirting with the NFL.

One of the last Chuck Amato holdovers Young's one of those Florida products that Chuck the Chest mined out of Florida. Young's got the potential to lead the ACC in sacks although a couple guys in Pickens County will have some serious say in that matter.

Now get off my back the beast has been sated for a few hours.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

EddieSki said...

GO Big Red! Went to their Bowl Game in Jacksonville, was a great game