Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gorgeous is the new "She-Yot Biatch"

Folks in the age of blackberries and iPhones (the lamest phone strictly for hippies and poseurs) we've taken this show on the road.

While I'll still be uploading stories from my classic thinkpad there will be plenty of posts coming by the way of my sweet BB curve. There's plenty of great ACC news to breakout and this will let me stay on top like that freshman couple who starts dating during week of welcome and never separates.

Speaking of couples joined at the hip the lovely pseudo-Mrs has moved to Charlotte and in the wake of world's colliding I have been thrown for a loop. Spending Tuesday to re-evaluate my lifestyle has left me with only one conclusion, my blogging must increase to offset my power surge of non-ceremonial alcohol consumption.

Stay tuned for some solid blogging and remember to always make way for ducklings.

ItsFelDER
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: