Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Catch A Podcast Featuring Yours Truly Tonight

Click to hear the podcast

Hey fellow ACC folks tune in to Brian Sakowski's In The Bleachers podcast tonight to hear me give my predictions for the 2008 college football season. I'll go on at ten and along with the other guests I'll be giving my predictions for the following regular season action:

-ACC (Atlantic and Coastal Divisions)
-Big East
-Big Ten
-Big Twelve (North and South Divisions)
-Pac-10
-SEC (East and West Divisions)

Plus the 2008 post season action:

-BCS National Title Game Match-Up
-BCS National Champion

Be sure to tune in to the live podcast so you can ask questions before and after I go on the air.

Can't be there for the live the podcast?

Don't worry I'll post the direct podcast link so no one has to miss out on all the picks for the 2008 college football season.

Look for the ACC Football Now preseason BCS predictions to be posted shortly after my chat with In the Bleachers' host Brian Sakowski.

No comments: